1. We believe God (Father, Son & Holy Spirit) is the God of creation, and can be known, and should be worshipped, obeyed and honored in all areas of life.
2. We believe the Bible is the Word of God, and is powerful to guide, teach and transform our lives by the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe every person is valuable to God, and that God desires a loving, intimate, and personal relationship with each person. His Church should reflect His love to others.
4. We believe that genuine love and caring relationships are essential to every aspect of the life of our congregation.
5. We believe all people are ministers and are gifted to minister and serve with their God-given gifts and talents to help and serve others and the building up of the body of Christ.
6. We believe all believers should be filled with the Holy Spirit and ‘walk in the Spirit,’ committing to a lifestyle of consistent spiritual growth with honest accountability.
7. We believe God is worthy of our best, therefore a growing spirit of excellence should permeate every activity.
8. We believe that team ministry is God’s design for effective ministry development and service.
9. We believe the most effective evangelism happens through people inviting people.
LOVING GOD & LOVING PEOPLE